First Lady Bryant realizes that Mississippi's landscape is a great treasure that we must protect and celebrate. She is a great believer in keeping Mississippi clean and beautiful and supports initiatives that have this goal. Mrs. Bryant wants to highlight the unique areas of our state, from the Delta to the Rolling Hills to the Gulf Coast.
Mrs. Bryant is involved in initiatives such as:
- Supporting Mississippi State Parks, encouraging children and youth to participate in outdoor activities
- Participating in Keep Mississippi Beautiful's "Great American Cleanup" State Kickoff, Smithville, MS
- Visiting and bringing awareness to the Institute for Marine Mammal Studies (IMMS)
- Tornado cleanup efforts in the cities of Hattiesburg, Louisville, and Columbia
- Participating in The Governor's Hunt